Paree

8:09 am


I have so many photos for Paris. Its such a photogenic city. It's my third time this year and I'm loving more than ever. The first time I came to this lovely city, I hated it haha. People were rude and everything was expensive and it was so so so crowded. But the second time I came here I just went to Disneyland and was disappointed that none of the characters walked around :( I had to wait in line for hours to meet them and for rides.
But this time I knew the metro and RER and I knew where almost everything is. So maybe next time I could probably do Paris on my own :)
Some photos are mine and some are my friend/flatmate/neighbour's Chris :)


Sunrise in Paris

Beautiful Notre Dame.

 Champs-Élysées, on top of the Arc de Triomphe! Beautiful sight, especially at night. Next time, I'm going to try and go at sunset :D

 Lock bridge. AJ= Aradhana + James :)
Found this lock and just pretended it was mine hahah

 The Lourve aaahhhh my fav.

 Okay this is a real life mummy. omg. omg. omg.
Year 12 ancient history memories.

On top of the Eiffel Tower! It takes a while, but you can see Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées. Amazing view. Imagine this at sunset omg


Au revoir Paris, 'til next time.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm sooo jealous :( I want to go there sooo bad...
    But on the brighter side, I totally love your photos :)


    htt0://themiasalazar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. paris looks amazing! the photos are gorgeous! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.