Makeup and Backstage Phoenix Keating at MBFWA'15

7:00 pm

I haven't had much experience in photographing professional models, and I've always heard that models are divas, rude and demanding. I've met two models who have been demanding, Rachel Finch and another from Chic Management, but these models from the Phoenix Keating show were super friendly and sweet. 

I remember trying to take a photo of Samantha Harris at last year's Australian Fashion Festival, and she saw me taking a photo of her and she looked away. While these models saw me taking a photo of them and they stopped and posed for me! I probably looked like such a little girl as I thanked them as if they gave me an autograph. I think I need to spy on other photographers more and see how they interact with models, how to first ask to take their photo, how to direct them and how to thank them afterwards.

Milly Brown, Debut Management

Close up of the hair style. Hair Direction by Alana Dunphy of Préma Hair

Lydia Grace, Red Eleven Models Talent Management


Woan Ni, Vivien's Models and Yifan Zhang, Priscillas Model Management

Akual-Chels Ring, London Management Group Sydney

Rachel Koch, Vivien's Models

Makeup Direction by Mikele Simon of Illamasqua 💄
Nails by essie 💅🏽

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.