Hair Care Routine

9:03 am


I'm obsessed with my hair, I could spend a lot on my hair. But I'm a student so here is my cheap hair care routine!

Shampoo: TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo
Conditioner: TRESemmé Smooth Salon Silk 

They're just shampoo and conditioner, they do the job.


For my hair mask: Dabur Vatika Naturals Hot Oil Treatment Intensive Nourishment
I've read reviews that it smells funny, but its ok, lol its not that bad.
It actually made my hair shiny and oh so smooth when I washed it out.

It contains-
Egg: Repairs and strengthens hair from the roots.
Honey: Coats and conditions hair.
Castor: Propogates hair growth.
Marrow: Penetrates hair shaft to revitalize hair.



This is my little bottle of heaven, TRESemmé Smoothing Creme.
No matter what shampoo/conditioner I use, after using this, my hair turns so soft and smooth. And I usually have dry hair. So if this makes dry, brittle hair go soft, you know this is amazing haha
I just put it on the ends and I brush it through, and I only use a 10 cent size.

So as you can see, I'm a little into the TRESemmé cult.
What are your other favourite hair care brands?
woo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohh! I gotta get my hands on that smoothing cream, you made it sound amazing!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that Tresemme smoothing cream, my hair has been so dry lately! :)
    xxx
    makeup-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot oil treatment looks interesting! I've never tried one before :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.