The Great Mascara Experiment

8:14 pm

I love long eyelashes, so here is my experiment!

Curled my lashes and applied Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Looks so long! Next time I'll do a before after shot on another brand of mascara, but I was just so excited to start this, I forgot to take a before shot haha
Loving it so far.
Like really, really loving it
Went out at 12pm.
Had an eventful day!

7pm came to big long lashes!! The lighting in my mum's room is so crap, idk why but I look angry hahaha. Maybe I was just tired from a long day.
I seriously didn't do anything else to them, like I never reapplied mascara or curled it again. ahmazing.
I think the next thing I'll experiment on is my eye bags :(

Soooo everyone should get the MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA
I swear to God, it will be the best decision of your life.
These people should pay me
Free advertising right here.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is one of my favourite mascaras ever, if not the one! It really is amazing and does what it says in the tin. xx


    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favourite mascaras! xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max Factor always has good mascaras, idk how they do it! Xx

    http://my-serendipityjournal.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to take a before shot? LOL You are so cute! I love how long it makes your lashes look. So happy you're pleased with this product :) Thanks for sharing!

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.