The Brow

6:43 pm

Arched eyebrows are a lot more common in Western culture as it looks fierce and fabulous, but people in East Asia tend to go for straight brows so it gives off a doll look.

Arched brows are fierce *Z SNAP*

Straight brows gives an innocent look

I've noticed a lot of famous and big models from western culture have straight brows, even though arched brows are seen as more "beautiful" in the west. So to be a successful, high class supermodel, you gotta have straight brows? Funnily enough, I don't think anyone has picked this beauty trend up yet. I wish dark inherited circles would be a trend.

Cara Delevingne's straight brows that got her first noticed.

Victoria's Secret Angel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Brooke Shields. The classic brows. Iconic for the 80s.

Love or hate the Kardashians, I love how Kendall Jenner is steering herself away from the Kardashian name and creating a name for herself in the high fashion world.

Astrid Holler. Click the image or here to see my post on Bec and Bridge at #MBFWA'15

Emma Watson can seriously rock anything though. I wonder if there's a bad photo of her anywhere...

Alexis Bledel! Her blue eyes and dark brown hair are my favourite features about her, and her straight brows is just the cherry on top.

She is gorgeous, inside and out. Her sense of humour makes her just amazing hahah!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I completely agree with what you said about Kendall Jenner! She's completely different and definitely going in her own direction. Also love this brow post, I'm always trying to perfect what I want.:)

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.