BACKSTAGE: 10 minutes before the Witchery Fashion Show

10:00 am

For this Spring/Summer 2016/17 Witchery Fashion Show, the backstage was one of the quietest and most calm backstages I've been to in a while. I'm just going to make this short and simple. Backstage was cool, models were cool, event managers were cool, everyone was strangely nice and... cool. But I was backstage for the rehearsals so that time was a lot more calm than the actual show. The models were just talking to everyone, including their dressers. The dressers got this gig from www.mirodoor.com, which is like a platform for people trying the get into the fashion industry. I do their social media and photography for other events like Fashion Week and seasonal shows like Witchery.

Here are some photos I took back of house at rehearsals-


CAAAASS
Minimal makeup with graphic liner on Cassie Lapthorne, IMG



Mary Adut AkechChadwick













Jade Burton, Chic (Second from the left)



Still on the hunt to find the other model's names.

Camera: Nikon D3200
Lens: Nikkor 50mm, f1.8 & 18-140mm, f3.5-5.6
Editing: Photoshop CC

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really love it, Thanks for sharing! Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!I really loved reading your post! Hope you'll write more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. Great stuff. I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.