Ten Way Necklace - Accessorising for the Lazy Girl

7:00 pm

I'm probably one of the laziest people you will ever meet. Maybe not lazy, I just don't like wasting time doing unnecessary things so I try to find a way around a lot of tasks to cut down time. 
Veggie Patty? I ain't waiting 20+ minutes for that to cook. Chuck it in the microwave for 3 minutes then in the oven for 5. DONE. 

Travelling? I got no time to pack all those clothes. Just bring a couple of dresses and go by the list for necessities. 

Makeup? I wake up late and got 4 min to be out the door. Use the same lipstick for blush and curl them lashes. No blush and mascara needed.

Anyway this Maria Nicola 10 Way Necklace is basically my go to necklace for the days I'm running late or when I'm lazy to think about what jewellery to wear, which is almost everyday. It has magnets which are detachable and you can literally use it 10 ways as necklace or bracelet. 


One of my favourite ways is the Choker with the Black Crystal necklace, mainly because I love simplicity and there's no other added details. It's actually really hard to find a simple choker because it has gotten so popular in the past 2-3 years, designers keep steering away from the original and adds more and more little details and it's getting too much tbh.



Doubling up on pieces like a necklace and a bracelet like this below is a cute combo without being too "matchy". I like wearing my Platinum Crystals with a black outfit because the necklace got to really stand out. There is no adjustment with length but I honestly don't think I need it.


I'm actually travelling right now, I'm in Cairns near Trinity Beach. I'm not even kidding, but this necklace is the only jewellery I brought on this trip because I feel like I don't need to bring any other accessories. I'm trying to be very minimal this trip, like I have only brought 2 dresses hahahaha I need to go shopping asap. But this one necklace has gone with most of my outfits.


Here is a video that shows you the different ways you can wear the necklace.


The 10 Way Necklace is $89, which is technically less than $9 for a necklace style. I hate to say it, but this necklace kind of replaces a lot of my old necklaces. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved all the tips for lazy girls eheh
    Kisses,

    http://try-to-be-a-rainbow-in-someones-cloud.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

♡♡♡

Casinta. Powered by Blogger.